Falkirk Community Trust is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status and was established by Falkirk Council. On 1 July 2011, the company assumed responsibility for the management and operation of a range of community-facing sport, recreation, arts, heritage and library services.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we strive to support community aspirations, deliver inspiring services and ensure that the experiences we offer provide equality of opportunity and access for all.
- Arts: Falkirk Town Hall, Hippodrome, town halls, film, theatre and exhibition programmes, box office services, arts development and creative learning
- Heritage: Callendar House and Tearooms, Kinneil Museum, heritage exhibitions, heritage learning, archaeology, archives and local history services
- Libraries: public libraries, Home Library Service, information, reference and events
- Fitness: Gyms and fitness classes, healthy lifestyle programmes, Active Forth and Step Forth
- Sport: sports centres, ski slope, sports pitches, sports events, sports development classes and courses, Active Schools programme
- Parks: Callendar Park, Grangemouth Golf Course, Kinneil Estate, Muiravonside Country Park and Farm, Helix park, countryside ranger services, and community events
- Outdoors: Outdoor Activities and Learning Programmes.